Important Announcement!

I am very delighted to inform that our project was accepted inside the Creche Sao Jorge in Santos, and from next month, Wildlife Project will have a base where we going to concentrate all our equipment, as well as classes will take place. We shall be refurbishing the room to receive a big desk, chairs and flat TV screen where all the course and instructions will be handled. Of course that our main focus has all to do with nature and outside classes, but also will have our photographic laboratory for the kids learning through the Wildlife Project. As I have mention in my previous post, our equipment shall be arriving next month, in February and soon classes will start to happen. I shall thank you all my friends, colleagues and friends of friends who helped us buying our products last year. Thank you very much!

Comentários