90 days to go!

Luiz Carlos Santos Jr ©
Now it is time to start organising our next trip which will take place as from March 3RD 2013, and which is only 3 months from today. Once again, it is going to be three of us leaving from Sao Paulo direct to Johannesburg and than a short connection to Nairobi in Kenya. The idea is to stay overnight in Nairobi, maybe a small hotel or bed & breakfast and than depart early morning next day. I am quite excited with this trip because Nairobi is a place that I always wanted to visit, since I was 9 years old and used to follow Tarzan movies in the afternoon after school. Another great thing is the books I have read, all talking about Kenya and places I know I will be visiting. Our trip will cover Kenya and Tanzania, a 10 days trip on board of a truck.

Comentários